Tuesday 27 May 2008

MAZ GONSALVES 50th BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION













Dear Maz

Just a quick line to say 'Thank You' for the kind invitation to your grand 50th birthday bash. What a fabulous party it was shared with all your family, relatives and close friends, including all the unlimited musicians who all performed brilliantly providing non-stop entertainment.

What can I say, it surely was a swell party well organised with fabulous food, drinks flowing all day and top class entertainment. Congratulations also to the team behind you who planned your birthday bash and without a doubt, I am sure the fine touch of the Read family enterprises (Pam and Co.) helped make your party very special, of course not forgetting your family too.

As a rememberance of your great party, I enclose a Photo Album of photographs I took during part of the afternoon. Sorry I had to leave a bit early due to a very urgent prior commitment.

Appreciate if some of your friends who have taken photogaphs kindly send me some of the action I missed which I would like to add to this collection.

I missed catching all the musicians playing. It was good to know that my two daughters Lisette & Yvette sung a few songs. Understand at the end of the late extended evening, all the musicians came on-stage for a group photograph. I would very much like a copy to add to my collection.

Maz, once again I take this opportunity of wishing you all the very best in the future. Keep up your great musical talents and keep entertaining. Everyone love you as a person and as a professional musician. Your friendship and kindness goes a long way. We still remember the great times when you played with my dance band BLACK VELVET especially on the P&O cruise ships. All those happy memories never to be forgotten.
P.S. Tony Lewis certainly said it all about our young MAZ during his wonderful speech and presentation "THIS IS YOUR LIFE".
Please click on the link below link below to view Photos.
MAZ's Birthday bash Photo Album

Love and best wishes

Benny & Betty

No comments: